Work at Camp
As a staff member at camp, you learn valuable, relevant skills and wield the responsibility to make a serious contribution every day… plus you get to wear shorts, a t-shirt, and work outside in the sunshine! Working at camp is a great start to any career. If you aren’t eligible to be a Counselor yet, check out our Junior Counselor Program.
We’re as dedicated to investing in the leaders on our staff as we are to the growth of our campers. In fact, one simply can’t happen without the other. This is why few summer jobs offer as much personal satisfaction or opportunity to develop life and resume-building skills as being a camp staff member, especially when you have a passion for sports and valuable insights to share.
A recent study by the National Association of Colleges and Employers concluded that “unpaid internships offer no advantage to the job-seeking student.” Meanwhile, here are some of the upsides of working at a summer camp:
- Opportunity for growth, leadership, maturity, responsibility and skill building critical to success in future employment
- Value as a key to the organization’s success
- Direct, daily interaction with the most valued aspect of our organization – our campers
- A genuine voice in our program
- Rewarding opportunity of seeing immediate results from your work
- A collaborative environment of teammates and co-workers
- Friendships that last beyond the summer
- Competitive salary that includes room and board (healthy, organic meals)
- Beautiful Bay Area location with amazing weather
- Access to state-of-the-art athletic facilities
The following is a list of positions that will be available in Summer 2021. Click below to download a PDF of the job description for each position.
- Counselors & Assistant Coaches/Specialists*
- Summer Program Manager
- Camp Nurse
- Summer Office Assistant
Email email@example.com or call 415-997-8844 with any questions