2021 Dates & Rates
Dates and rates for Summer 2021!
Our sessions are for campers entering grades 3-11. Each of our core sports – baseball, basketball, soccer, tennis, and volleyball – are offered during each session.
|Session I||2.5 weeks (18 days)||June 21 – July 8||$4750|
|Session II||3 weeks (21 days)||July 12 – August 1||$5500|
|The Jackie Robinson Session/Full Summer||6 weeks (42 days)||June 21 – August 1||$9950*|
*includes both sessions, intersession, and all priority registration & multi-session discounts
Rookie Camp (7 days)
During the first week of each session, we offer a Rookie Camp sessions for campers entering grades 3-6. This unique program gives first-time campers a chance to spend 1 week at camp to get a taste of the sports and community that makes our camp unique.
|Session I||1 week (7 days)||June 21 – June 27||$1950|
|Session II||1 week (7 days)||July 12 – July 18||$1950|
The following Core Sports are available for Summer 2020:
A $250 deposit is required to register. All payments are refundable through May 1, 2021.
Tuition includes mid-session laundry, camp apparel, and for campers coming from out of town, transportation to/from a San Francisco Bay Area airport (San Francisco or San Jose).
Questions about how we’re planning the summer in light of the pandemic? Click here to check out our COVID-19 specific FAQ’s.
We aim to make camp affordable for everyone
We are proud to offer financial assistance to those camp families who need it through the JCC Maccabi Sports Camp Scholarship Fund. For more information, please contact Josh Steinharter, Senior Director.
Other ways to save on camp…
- First time grants for up to $1000 off of a Full Session – More information and application at One Happy Camper
- Israeli First-time Camper Grant – campers with at least one parent born or raised in Israel qualify for up to $2000 in grant funding
- Single Parent Family grants for up to $500 off for families who live within the Federation’s Service Area
- Multi-Session Discount of $250 off when you register your child for more than one overnight session
- Multi-Sibling Discount of $250 off for each additional child you register
- Referral Bonus of $100 off for referring a first-time camper
Unfortunately due to the ramifications of covid-19, we are currently unable to offer our day camp program as we have in past summers. We are considering all options and hope to offer a similar experience in a different location. We encourage you to check back for more information. In the meantime, if you are interested in sending your child to a sports focused day camp program, it would be extremely helpful to hear from you. Please email us today to share your interest and we will be sure to follow up with information as it becomes available.