2020 Dates & Rates
Dates and rates for Summer 2020!
2 Week Sessions
Our traditional 2-week sessions are for campers entering grades 3-11.
|Session I||2 weeks||June 16 – June 28||$3595|
|Session II||2 weeks||June 30 – July 12||$3595|
|Session III||2 weeks||July 14 – July 26||$3595|
Rookie Camp (1 week)
During the first week of all three sessions, we offer a Rookie Camp sessions for campers entering grades 3-6. This unique program gives first-time campers a chance to spend 1 week at camp to get a taste of the sports and community that makes our camp unique.
|Rookie Camp Session I||1 week||June 16 – June 21||$1895|
|Rookie Camp Session II||1 week||June 30 – July 5||$1895|
|Rookie Camp Session III||1 week||July 14 – July 19||$1895|
Day Camp (1 week)
Our popular day camp is the only sports program that combines the comfort and flexibility of a day camp within the immersive experience of a residential camp. Open to campers in grades 3-6.
|Day Camp Session I||1 week||June 22 – June 26||$575|
|Day Camp Session II||1 week||July 2 – July 10||$575|
|Day Camp Session III||1 week||July 20 – July 24||$575|
The following Core Sports are available for Summer 2020:
A $750 deposit is required to register. All payments are refundable through February 15, 2020.
Tuition includes mid-session laundry, camp apparel, and for campers coming from out of town, transportation to/from a San Francisco Bay Area airport (San Francisco or San Jose).
We aim to make camp affordable for everyone
- First time grants for up to $700 off of a Full Session – More information and application at One Happy Camp
- Single Parent Family grants for up to $500 off for families who live within the Federation’s Service Area
- Multi-Session Discount of $200 off when you register your child for more than one overnight session
- Multi-Sibling Discount of $200 off for each additional child you register
- Referral Bonus of $100 off for referring a first-time camper
We are proud to offer financial assistance to those camp families who need it. For more information, please contact Josh Steinharter, Executive Director